Infinity Parental Access
- The Parental Access system allows parents to effectively monitor student progress in many different areas. Parents can review information relating to attendance, discipline, food service, grade book, homework, progress reports, report cards and contact information for their student's teachers. Parents also have the ability to set up email alerts to notify them when specific events occur relating to their child.
Infinity Student Access- Student Access provides the ability for students to see much of the same information as parents. One difference is that students can access resources and lessons created by their teacher using any device that can connect to the Internet.Infinity Teacher Access
- Infinity is the Student Record Management System used in the district. Teachers can use this link to complete any task or review any information anywhere with a connection to the web.
Outlook Web Email- The default email client used in the district is Microsoft Outlook. Web Email allows all staff members to enter their username and password to view their email anytime they are out of the district.
Xam Home Access
- The Xam Curriculum and Assessment system is used to create, modify and assign assessments in the district. Teachers use this system to assess student learning. The greatest benefit is the ability for immediate feedback for both students and teachers. Students can log into this system to complete assessments assigned by teachers.Sundance Home Access
- This accounting system can be used by all staff members to view payroll and leave information. In the spring, teachers use this program to enter budget information. Staff members also use this program throughout the school year to enter and print purchase orders for items in their classrooms.
Kodiak Home Access
- The Facility Maintenance and Usage program tracks work requests throughout the district. Staff members enter work requests that are then assigned by supervisors to the the appropriate staff. Staff members receive email updates regarding the progress of their request during the entire process.
Neptune Meeting Management System
- This program is used at all board meetings and a variety to other meetings throughout the district. A meeting organizer can enter an agenda and related handouts or notes before the meeting. Attendees can then follow through the agenda and view all documentation on a computer. This greatly reduces the amount of paper waste as agendas, handouts and notes are always stored in the system.
Snapdragon Web Development
- This program allows users to create web pages and add resources to the district web page. The true power of this program allows all users to search for information using search terms. District staff monitor all search terms entered and update pages and resources to assure the accuracy of search results.
- This is a system used to notify employees of policy changes within the district.
Each of the above programs require a username and password. If you forget your password, go to the home page of the specific program. Click on the link below the login area. Type in your email address and click the Send button. The program will send the password to that email if that email address is recognized by the system.
Si necesita Ud. ayuda en la traducción de este documento, por favor llama la especialista de ELL del distrito (Tania Anderson) a 374-7014. The Tomah Area School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religious beliefs, disabilities, sex, or age, in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs and activities. The Coordinator of the District’s efforts to comply with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 is Dr. Paul Skofronick, 1310 Townline Road, Tomah, WI 54660 – phone: (608) 374-7011. Any inquiries regarding the application of the District’s non-discrimination policy may be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights.