Positions, postings and descriptions for administrative, professional and extra-curricular openings are listed on the Wisconsin Education Career Access Network (WECAN)
Support Staff Openings-
- Posting #147- Middle School Non-Certified Aide/IV Room Supervisor Job Posting
- Posting #164- LaGrange Non-Certified Aide Job Posting
- Posting #167- Warrens Cook Job Posting
- Posting #168- High School Custodian Job Posting
- Posting #169- Lemonweir Non-Certified Aide Job Posting
- Posting #170- Middle School Non-Certified Aide/WIN Supervisor Job Posting
- Posting #171- Lemonweir Non-Certified Aide with Office Work Job Posting
- Posting #172- Middle School Non-Certified Aide/Language Lab Job Posting
Extra-Curricular openings- Visit the WECAN link above for details.
- There are no openings at this time.
To apply for the current support staff job openings, all applicants will need to complete the Support Staff Employment Application and Letter of Interest. Be sure to include the following information in your letter:
· Please be sure to include the posting number(s) for the position(s) for which you are applying
· Why you are interested in the position?
· What are your current responsibilities/job duties?
· Why are you qualified for the position(s)?
Upon hire, no internal applicants will have a trial period.
Effective: July 1, 2012 All Staff Certifications / Licenses are paid 100% by the Employee.
Si necesita Ud. ayuda en la traducción de este documento, por favor llama la especialista de ELL del distrito a 374-7014. The Tomah Area School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, sex (including transgender status, change of sex or gender identity) or physical, mental, emotional, or learning disability (“Protected Classes”) in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs and activities. The Coordinator of the District’s efforts to comply with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 is Dr. Paul Skofronick, 1310 Townline Road, Tomah, WI 54660 – phone: (608) 374-7011. Any inquiries regarding the application of the District’s non-discrimination policy may be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights.