Positions, postings and descriptions for administrative, professional and extra-curricular openings are listed on the Wisconsin Education Career Access Network (WECAN)
Support Staff Openings-
Posting #165, #174, & #175 below close at the end of business (4:30 p.m.) on October 6, 2015.
Posting #176- closes at the end of business on October 9, 2015.
- Posting #176- Oakdale Certified Special Education Aide- Job Posting
Extra-Curricular openings- Visit the WECAN link above for details.
- High School Baseball Varsity Head Coach- Job Posting (Posting closes October 2)
- High School Coaching Openings (Basketball, Gymnastics, Track & Field)- Job Posting (Posting closes October 9)
- Middle School Coaching Openings (Basketball, Gymnastics, Wrestling, Tennis, Softball, Track & Field)- Job Posting (Posting closes October 9)
- High School Technical Crew Advisor- Job Posting
To apply for the current support staff job openings, all applicants will need to complete the Support Staff Employment Application and Letter of Interest. Be sure to include the following information in your letter:
· Please be sure to include the posting number(s) for the position(s) for which you are applying
· Why you are interested in the position?
· What are your current responsibilities/job duties?
· Why are you qualified for the position(s)?
Upon hire, no internal applicants will have a trial period.
Effective: July 1, 2012 All Staff Certifications / Licenses are paid 100% by the Employee.
Si necesita Ud. ayuda en la traducción de este documento, por favor llama la especialista de ELL del distrito a 374-7014. The Tomah Area School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, sex (including transgender status, change of sex or gender identity) or physical, mental, emotional, or learning disability (“Protected Classes”) in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs and activities. The Coordinator of the District’s efforts to comply with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 is Dr. Paul Skofronick, 1310 Townline Road, Tomah, WI 54660 – phone: (608) 374-7011. Any inquiries regarding the application of the District’s non-discrimination policy may be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights.