Positions, postings and descriptions for administrative, professional and extra-curricular openings are listed on the Wisconsin Education Career Access Network (WECAN)
Support Staff Openings-
Posting #110 closes at 4:30 p.m. on August 15, 2014
Posting #98, #100 and #111-118 close at 4:30 p.m. on August 22, 2014
- Posting #98- Middle School Non-certified Aide for 6th & 7th Grade Math Lab Job Posting
- Posting #100- Middle School Non-certified Aide for Language Lab Job Posting
- Posting #111- LaGrange Custodian Job Posting
- Posting #112- LaGrange Custodian (second position) Job Posting
- Posting #113- Warrens Custodian Job Posting
- Posting #114- Miller Custodian Job Posting
- Posting #115- Middle School Cook's Helper Job Posting
- Posting #116- High School Cook's Helper Job Posting
- Posting #117- High School Clerk II Job Posting
- Posting #118- 4K TimberPUPS Non-certified Aide Job Posting
- There are no openings at this time.
To apply for the current support staff job openings, all applicants will need to complete the Support Staff Employment Application and Letter of Interest. Be sure to include the following information in your letter:
· Please be sure to include the posting number(s) for the position(s) for which you are applying
· Why you are interested in the position?
· What are your current responsibilities/job duties?
· Why are you qualified for the position(s)?
Upon hire, no internal applicants will have a trial period.
Effective: July 1, 2012 All Staff Certifications / Licenses are paid 100% by the Employee.
Si necesita Ud. ayuda en la traducción de este documento, por favor llama la especialista de ELL del distrito (Tania Anderson) a 374-7014. The Tomah Area School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religious beliefs, disabilities, sex, or age, in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs and activities. The Coordinator of the District’s efforts to comply with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 is Dr. Paul Skofronick, 1310 Townline Road, Tomah, WI 54660 – phone: (608) 374-7011. Any inquiries regarding the application of the District’s non-discrimination policy may be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights.