Positions, postings and descriptions for administrative, professional and extra-curricular openings are listed on the Wisconsin Education Career Access Network (WECAN)
Support Staff Openings-
Postings #95-#102 close at 4:30 p.m. on July 22, 2014
- Posting #95- Middle School Noncertified Aide- IV Room Supervisor Job Posting
- Posting #96- Middle School Clerk II Job Posting
- Posting #97- Middle School CDS Certified Aide Job Posting
- Posting #98- Middle School Noncertified Aide- 6th and 7th Grade Math Lab Job Posting
- Posting #99- Middle School Noncertified Aide- 8thGrade Math Lab Job Posting
- Posting #100- Middle School Noncertified Aide- Language Lab Job Posting
- Posting #101- Middle School EBD Certified Aide Job Posting
- Posting #102- TimberPUPS Clerk II Job Posting
Postings #70, #90 and #103-106 close at 4:30 p.m. on July 25, 2014
- There are no openings at this time.
To apply for the current support staff job openings, all applicants will need to complete the Support Staff Employment Application and Letter of Interest. Be sure to include the following information in your letter:
· Please be sure to include the posting number(s) for the position(s) for which you are applying
· Why you are interested in the position?
· What are your current responsibilities/job duties?
· Why are you qualified for the position(s)?
Upon hire, no internal applicants will have a trial period.
Effective: July 1, 2012 All Staff Certifications / Licenses are paid 100% by the Employee.
Si necesita Ud. ayuda en la traducción de este documento, por favor llama la especialista de ELL del distrito (Tania Anderson) a 374-7014. The Tomah Area School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religious beliefs, disabilities, sex, or age, in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs and activities. The Coordinator of the District’s efforts to comply with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 is Dr. Paul Skofronick, 1310 Townline Road, Tomah, WI 54660 – phone: (608) 374-7011. Any inquiries regarding the application of the District’s non-discrimination policy may be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights.