All positions and descriptions for administrative, professional, support staff, and extra-curricular openings are listed on the Wisconsin Education Career Access Network (WECAN).
- High School Intramural Assistant
- High School Boy's Hockey JV Coach
- High School Fitness Center Winter Supervisor-PM
- Middle School Dance Team Coach
- Middle School Wrestling Assistant Coach
- Middle School Boy's Basketball 7th Grade Head Coach
- Middle School Boy's Basketball 7th Grade Assistant Coach
- Middle School Gymnastics Head Coach
- Girl's Soccer Varsity Head Coach
Effective: July 1, 2012 All Staff Certifications / Licenses are paid 100% by the Employee.
Si necesita Ud. ayuda en la traducción de este documento, por favor llama la especialista de ELL del distrito a 374-7014. The Tomah Area School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, sex (including transgender status, change of sex or gender identity) or physical, mental, emotional, or learning disability (“Protected Classes”) in admission to, access to, treatment in, or employment in its programs and activities. The Coordinator of the District’s efforts to comply with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 is Dr. Paul Skofronick, 1310 Townline Road, Tomah, WI 54660 – phone: (608) 374-7011. Any inquiries regarding the application of the District’s non-discrimination policy may be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights.